August 2011 — Present
- Ensure releases of Accenture Customer Insight (a.k.a. ACI, a segmentation web tool for BI analysis), are organized and executed as planned in a consistent manner.
- Coordinate deployment of latest ACI release solution to Demo environment to support sales and product management teams.
- Provide ongoing ACI product support to Customers, Marketing & Sales teams.
- Responsible for ensuring that overall program structure and program management processes enable the US and offshore team to successfully complete their work in each one of the releases of ACI
- Interact with offshore project and developer leads to provide support and guidance on the ACI releases as well as to convey the important relationship of each release to the bigger picture, including the Accenture's performance objectives.
- Coordinate and prioritize of resources across ACI releases, managing and mitigating project risks.
- Define the ACI technical product requirements
a) User Experience Design
b) Detailed Use Cases and UI Mockups or wireframes
c) Detailed Non-functional requirements
d) Functional Specs
- Plan & coordinate ACI development and testing activities
a) Create Project Plan
b) Perform Project Tracking & Status
c) Issue Resolution