Kaiser Permanente IT
June 2013 — Present
Provides consulting and project management services to groups across the IT organization to facilitate the delivery of servers, storage, network and related hardware and software in national data centers. This includes core, investment or client-funded projects requiring hardware and software build-outs and upgrades, as well as application migrations and new application implementations.
• Responsible and accountable for the effective management of enterprise-wide infrastructure and systems implementation projects utilizing industry standard best practices for Project Management and the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
• Perform various Project Management activities including: documenting project feasibility, defining project scope, defining resource staffing, developing project materials (charter, scope, and project plan), maintaining status, and ensuring resources are engaged to meet defined milestones.
• Develop project management and oversight guidelines for risk assessment, issue management, transition plan, implementation plan, migration process, operational recovery and backups.
• Provides program and project management support by developing business requirements, gathering project estimates and engaging vendors to determine cost estimates for infrastructure projects. Portfolio project services, requirement management, account and client relationship management and consulting.
• Document lessons learned for future projects, and reviewed, evaluated and assisted with post implementation.