University of Washington
January 2017 — Present
• Responded to help line and walk-in requests from customers, creating requests in tracking system and assigning to available staff as appropriate.
• Triaged requests by directly answering basic questions or directing customers towards existing knowledge base articles, merging split request threads, and escalating/directing more complex requests to appropriate staff.
• Assisted in coordinating team efforts for efficiency and quality by monitoring request workloads and transferring requests among staff, collecting multiple requests from individual customers into one staff’s queue and drawing attention to outstanding items.
• Followed up with customers to ensure resolution and collected feedback on satisfaction with service.
• Retrieved and delivered equipment and other items as needed.
• Assisted in developing and maintaining knowledge base documentation.
• Assisted in monitoring and restocking department copiers.