Advantage Solutions: Sales, Marketing, Technology
Customer Development Manager
January 2017 — Present
Responsible for developing and growing sales volume through effective relationships with store operations personnel at the region and market level. Developing relationships with these higher level decision makers should have a positive impact on all assigned stores within a given region or market.
• Meeting or exceeding POS to plan goals for assigned territory and markets
• Delivering a positive gap versus Non-DRT
• Growing POS for designated brands by selling incremental display locations, selling the execution of plan-o-gramed locations, executing initiatives as well as maintaining in stock conditions.
• Developing and leveraging relationships with key influence and decision makers in assigned stores, markets, and regions
• Delivering consistent market & region level contact as per designated brand standards
• Effectively gaining front end and main aisle presence of designated brands. This is accomplished in conjunction and alignment with store or market personnel so that the primary merchandising and stocking duties are done by store personnel. This collaborative relationship is developed on a mutual interest and business relationship
• Provides sales training and skill development of RSM’s in assigned geographies
• Utilizes preferred coaching style – coaching vs. telling, role playing, open ended questions
• Provides constructive feedback and development opportunities to RSM via coaching and CDM training recap forms
• Provides field perspective and feedback on SIF questions for my assigned territory