IT Project Portfolio Manager
April 2014 — Present
Implemented and currently manage the Program Management Center of Excellence, which provides the Red Hat IT department with work management solutions and customized coaching to increase the speed and quality of the IT department’s delivery of business value across Red Hat. The Center also serves as the primary resource to all departments that wish streamline their processes with the use of program, project, and general work management tools.
Related responsibilities include:
- Manage the tracking and reporting of the IT department's Project Portfolio.
- Support the IT department’s annual bottom-up budgeting process.
- Facilitate portfolio management reviews and reconciliations with the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) department and the Internal Audit team.
- Designed and currently manage the IT department’s Labor Capitalization process.
- Manage Red Hat’s subscriptions for CA Agile Central and Smartsheet.com.
- Co-designed the Red Hat contingent labor management system for Red Hat's Vendor Management Office, which tracks requisitions and assesses the performance of contingent labor providers.
- Lead both team and department level process improvement and value stream mapping projects.
- Deliver business presentations regarding process improvement recommendations to Red Hat’s top leadership and stakeholders to influence the prioritization of Red Hat’s projects and investments.