"There is no beauty in the finest cloth if it makes hunger and unhappiness." (Mahatma Ghandi)
networking & entry level positions
April 2015 — Present
Manage production processes and facilitate communication along all steps of the supply chain.
￼• Lead daily production meetings to communicate supply and production timelines to all teams
• Closely collaborate with design and tech design team to immediately approve samples and fits
• Maintain accurate information on style sheets, cut tickets, BOMs, WIP and in production capacity model
• Sustain vendor relationships and manage purchase orders to ensure on time delivery
• Process invoices and maintain seasonal costing templates to meet budget
• Train and supervise production clerks on quality control and production processes
October 2014 — Present
Assisted manager in optimizing production workflow and solving issues in sourcing and manufacturing.
• Conducted quality control checks and product approvals on incoming materials and samples
• Managed wash sampling and approval of wash standards as well as style hand offs to production
• Tracked vendors on late or missing shipments to meet production deadlines
• Maintained accurate counts of inventory and units in production to guarantee requested quantities
• Presented PP and TOP samples in fittings and updated corrections and changes in style sheets
minimarkt. design concept store
February 2012 — August 2013
Collaborated with the Manager to evaluate market demands and to determine strategic business development plans.
• Lowered purchasing costs by sourcing Merchandise Planning and Control System and evaluating product lines and inventory levels
• Expanded suppliers by developing partnerships with 15 international suppliers and stylists
• Developed strong customer base by delivering high quality service and building brand loyalty
Product Management Intern
September 2011 — January 2012
Interfaced with management and designers to ensure on-time production and quality of shoes and bags by managing international suppliers.
• Interfaced with designers to discuss collection specifications and product sampling on a daily basis with follow through to ensure quality
• Sourced and selected suppliers at international leather exhibitions
• Met target price points and on time delivery goals by negotiating prices and delivery schedules with twelve international suppliers in Italy and China
• Conducted price analysis to determine retail and wholesale pricing structures
• Organized the internal new season kick-off event to train 100 international sales staff
Business Development Intern
January 2011 — March 2011
Ensured resource planning by developing and optimizing operational structures.
• Built a comprehensive excel program to oversee garment inventory resulting in cost savings and reduced levels of dormant product
• Improved production processes and quality management by retraining production staff in Poland
• Contacted national and international clients to attract new business and increase brand awareness
• Organized a pop up store in collaboration with different designers for the Berlin Fashion Week 2011 to attract new customers
Hult International Business School
Master, Social Entrepreneurship
expected August 2014
• Session Manager, Business in Fashion Club
• Networking & Career Committee, SoBiz: Beyond Profit Club
• Member, Design Thinking Club and Women Leaders Around the World Club
• Rotation to London Campus
Bachelor of Arts, Fashion and Design Management
• Classes including Business Development, International Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Textile Technology, Sustainability
• Student Association Representative. Represented fellow students in student parliament, negotiating budgets and responsibilities. Chaired student event management board.