Automated Control Concepts
September 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Manage cross-functional teams for process improvement
• Supervise the design, installation, start up and debugging of new and modified equipment and systems
• Define and develop customer requirements
• Plan, design, estimate, supervise, and coordinate capital and non-capital projects
• Manage the scope, schedule and budget for $2M system integration projects
• Deliver full project life cycle support
• Administer and secure automation software system backup data
• Provide guidance, training documentation & assistance to internal customers
• Conduct and direct studies to determine continuous improvement opportunities for equipment, systems, and facilities improving system performance by 15%
• Prepare, review and approve purchase requisitions, bid tabulations, vendor or internal design drawings
• Lead risk assessment and management of change documentation efforts
• Design and maintain automated data collection solutions to track inventory valuing $1B
• Provide proposal documents to meet project requirements
• Researched project hardware and software requirements for control systems
• Designed and implemented system integration solutions for various industries
• Composed and executed system validation and test specifications
• Managed project task execution, schedule, budget and deliverables
• Organized and communicated project tasks and requirements to project personnel
• Prepared and approved CAD design drawings
• Developed PLC and HMI programs
• Performed installation and start up on automation systems
• Implemented and supported new product installation.
• Improved product quality through automation hardware and software upgrades.
• Designed and programmed electrical systems.
• Configured and maintained automated conveyor system.
• Provided 24 hour troubleshooting support to maintenance and automation staff.
• Configured PLC and HMI programs for all manufacturing equipment.