Senior Global Web Producer
October 2011 — Present
Extensive experience as a trusted liaison between business and technology teams. Work with various functional teams to manage and produce content for Adobe.com across 60 global regions.
• Team lead for the US based Adobe.com global production team.
• Building and training a new production team in India.
• Collaborate with Design, eCommerce, Field Marketing, IT, Localization, Marketing, Program Management, Project Management, Quality Assurance, and Release Management, to ensure all requirements are accounted for and met for product launches and the ongoing development of Adobe.com.
• As a member of the Adobe.com AEM scrum team, perform user experience analysis and prototyping for feature enhancements - work closely with Development, Design, Quality Assurance, and Release Management to build and deploy the Adobe.com AEM code base. The Adobe.com AEM optimization project has reduced the number of templates and components used on Adobe.com from 150+ templates and 300+ components to less than 5 templates and 50 components utilizing a responsive framework pattern library.
• Production Lead for the resolution of technical production related problems across Adobe.com.
• Collaborated closely with Production Management in training and relationship building with the Beijing Production team. Spent time in Beijing for cross-training opportunities between the US and Beijing teams.