ITUC Diploma, Concepts of Data Processing
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
I love people and live to make a difference! My purpose is to in spire those around me to be the awesome human beings they are destined to be!
As a BU Manager for delivery, I am ultimately accountable for the successful end-to-end service and project delivery management within Application Services.
My role has direct people management responsibility for a team of delivery project managers and project administrators. This includes overall accountability for all projects, from the quality of delivery, ensuring profitability and customer satisfaction.
My duties include:
1. Driving a proactive consulting, support and operations business by implementing business improvement processes and related practices.
2. Control adherence to project governance, business strategy by providing management risk assessments.
3. Contributing towards a successful bid to solution delivery process, ensuring proper business value is achievements while maintaining high customer/partner levels satisfaction.
4. Providing, oversight and approval from proposal writing stage through delivery.
5. Proactively managing our portfolio of project by having weekly reviews, closely managing profitability, knowing our forecast, checking financial accuracy, ensuring good governance is in place and other required business metrics.
6. Working with our sales teams and legal wrt fair and efficient contracting, from drawing up appropriate terms and conditions, teaming agreements, project governance documentation and service level agreements.
This includes meeting with new business partners who can assist in the delivery of projects by understanding their capability, managing the joint commercials, the review of proposal and ongoing relationship management.
Liaising and working with other internal BCX divisions, supporting the sales teams and keep all relevant stakeholder informed when necessary. Taking ownership of and ensuring effective communication at all levels of the company.
Strategy and Development
My role requires a good understanding of BCX and our customer’s strategy when proposing solutions, and executing our delivery of projects. Leveraging customer knowledge and relationships within the group will ensure customer value and the right future investment from BCX.
Managing my direct reports starts with regular weekly 1:1 meetings to annual performance reviews, regular priority setting, career discussions and training plans.
My objective is to have a high performing team that consistently maintains a high standard of delivery. It’s important that I am a role model to my team by continuously look at my self-improvement and by creating an environment in which all my team members feel challenged, and supported. We need to attract, retain and develop strong individuals as well as create a culture diversity and inclusiveness.
I aim to manage a well-governed delivery business by focusing on achieving all critical success factors such as resource optimization, contract consumption, contribution margin, operating profit and ensuring that all legal, fiscal and personnel policies are honoured. Other monthly tasks include managing our project costs, WIP, invoicing, workforce reviews, recruitment, culture and our on boarding processes.
Sunsets are a reminder of each days blessing 🙏 #CapeTown South Africa
Choosing to live a life of Gratitude & Happiness 😊
Know thyself. Accept thyself. ❤ Love thyself. No matter what you have done, where you have been, know, accept and love ❤ who you are!
"Stay hungry. Stay foolish" - Steve Jobs
“Sometimes, it falls upon a generation to be great. You, I, we can be that great generation. Let your, our greatness blossom.” Nelson Mandela 1918-2013