Sr. Director of Administration
June 2012 — Present
- Responsible for efficient operations in all administrative areas including finance, facilities, sponsored programs.
- Oversee all fiscal operation of the campus, including all related planning, budgeting, compliance, system implementation and reporting activities for both capital and operating budgets.
- Manage support of all gift, grant and contract funds to ensure compliance with all regulatory, reporting, and stewardship requirements.
- Manage non-academic staff including performance management, professional development, compensation, scheduling, work-flow, and staffing levels/classifications.
- Implement training and adoption of best practices to ensure administrative functions are provided to ensure customer satisfaction and cost-effective delivery.
- Overall campus specific sponsored program activities including pre and post award support and compliance and reporting processes.
- Working with campus leadership, implement activities to support long-term strategic planning at the campus, ensuring appropriate coordination with university plans.
- Investigate, propose, and manage activities and strategies to assist campus leaders in effectively planning and managing the campus. Develop and prepare reporting to support management decision making. Analyze data and produce a variety of reports in support of the management decisions of the campus leadership. Prepare summary reports for internal and external constituents including donors and Board of Trustees.