IBT- International Brotherhood of Teamsters
Contract/Legal Fund Administrator
December 2007 — Present
• Oversee editing, formatting and compliance of contracts to ensure contract meets all requirements.
• Upload and maintain all contractual data in the central database to ensure that accurate and concise information is obtained and captured. Additional support includes data cleansing and assigned record completion tasks.
• Process and record account payables and receivables for the Legal Fund billing account.
• Monitor contract performance to ensure cost and technical objectives are being met.
• Compose a variety of standardized correspondence, create, type, and distribute forms, memos, agendas and lists.
• Responsible for the managing union contracts for assigned Business Agents. Compose contracts according to IBT's policies for review by management.
• Manage the signature process of contracts by obtaining wet signatures and sending hard and/or soft copies of contract documents to client.
• Diplomatically and proactively resolve Union Member complaints on as-needed basis.
IBT Promotion - Head Associate of Contract Department December 2007 – November 2012