Levi Strauss & Co.
Manager - Brand Marketing & Publicity
August 2013 — Present
• Coordinate marketing initiatives and communications for U.S. consumers at Target stores.
• Manage both Consumer and Customer Marketing programs for both brands including development of in-store and online, management of customer relations with retailers Walmart, Kmart, Meijer, and .com partners, as well as social media promotions.
• Direct agency partners in development of profitable, volume-driving social media campaigns including brand partnerships, giveaways, and sustainability initiatives.
• Manage internal communications, advising the broader LS&Co. community on brand developments, new marketing programs and press coverage.
• Present brand value propositions, marketing programs, imagery and key messaging to new hires.
• Manage fashion/lifestyle editorial outreach for both brands including pro-active story generation, product seeding and seasonal line previews with media in New York.
• Secure branded placements in magazines including People StyleWatch, O, The Oprah Magazine, Glamour, Family Circle, Redbook, Latina, Seventeen, Woman’s World, Star Magazine and Essence.
• Generated more than $1.5 million in magazine advertising equivalency with a PR budget of $75k in 2013.
• Built and have maintained editorial relationships with traditional press and fashion/lifestyle blogs.