July 2017 — Present
• Attending leadership/board meetings as requested (travelling to other offices as needed), drafting/finalising agendas, issue in good time with any backing papers, capture minutes and actions, distributing in a timely manner and follow up on actions.
• Planning and organising travel arrangements, including any visa applications, itineraries and route maps (including paper backup in case technologies is unavailable).
• Submitting and managing expenses and Amex logs accurately and within the firm’s guidelines.
• Managing incoming phone calls and other attempts to make contact (eg emails, voice messages, Communicator messages, face to face and texts) passing detailed messages on effectively and efficiently.
• Acting as key contact in the executive’s absence including appropriate and timely decision making.
• Organising internal and external meetings including all catering, equipment and logistical requirements, cancelling any rooms which are no longer required.
• Producing documents as requested, in line with Aon Brand, including typing, formatting, proof reading, printing and binding as needed.
• Managing compliance tasks including CPD completion, annual declarations, gift & entertainment registers, setting up new clients, initial AML checks and annual KYC checks.
• Keeping up to date with internal news, project updates and developments, ensuring action is taken where appropriate, and the executive is alerted to any action required by them.
• Proactively setting up annual performance reviews for executive’s direct reports, in addition to regular 1-1s at agreed frequencies.
• Submitting annual leave requests in the PTO system and ensuring no discrepancies between PTO and the Time Recording systems. Approving PTO requests for the executive’s reports.
• Delegating to PAs and Team Secretaries within team/business unit to deliver activities where this is appropriate to the tasks, teams and workloads.