AB Business Enterprises
HR Executive (Training & Development)
February 2013 — Present
• Setting up, implement and review appropriate systems and methods for Training
• Conducting induction program
• Preparing and rolling-out monthly newsletter
• Working alongside division managers in developing and implementing effective induction
Programmes and material.
• Analysis, design and development, writing, delivery, and review and evaluation of
Training and learning interventions
• Arranging, create, produce and distribute training-related material and facilities as
• Organising, administrate and set up training programmes and events as required.
• Completing monthly MIS
• To build useful relationships with external learning providers or facilitators
• To keep accurate training records that is comprehensive and up-to-date.
• Calculating training hours, training feedbacks and training attendance.
• To advise and support the Training and HR Manager
• To support and contribute towards the general HR department activities as required