Torus Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
August 2009 — Present
• Instrumental in setting up the Torus India office from scratch and building operations. Actively involved in identifying tasks for transitioning it to Torus India.
• In conjunction with the Global Operations team, develop and maintain an overall project plan for the migration of all identified opportunities to India within Property, Casualty, Specialty, Claims, Compliance and Technical Accounting.
• Ensure adherence to Compliance, key controls and assist in the testing of the said controls.
• Build strong working relationships with the Business Owners and Operations team. Work closely with all stakeholders to successfully transition processes to India.
• Develop and implement consistent standards and templates for job descriptions, hiring process, process documentation, training plans and manuals, performance measurement / metrics, SLA's etc. Ensuring these are regularly maintained and updated as appropriate.
• Responsible for overseeing day-to-day administration of Torus India from IT, Finance, Admin and HR perspective.
• Managing an overall headcount of 250 employees – 160 on a direct line and 90 on a matrix line.