Massimo Gallotta Productions LTD
Event and Promotion Manager
December 2012 — Present
• Produced and marketed the US tour of Academy Award and Grammy-winning composer Ennio Morricone.
• Booked and marketed the longest tour to date of The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses in 30+ arenas, PACs, concert halls and theaters across the US, Canada and 11 countries in Europe.
• Bringing new artists to the company’s roster, such as The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses which become MGP’s biggest project of the past 3 years resulting in the growth of the company from 3 to 9 employees and grossing more than $7M in ticket sales.
• Creating and implementing the global and local marketing strategies to promote the concerts and drive ticket sales, while raising awareness about the artist in each market.
• Planning tours by identifying strategic markets and designing the tour itinerary, in order to perform in the highest number of cities and countries while minimizing logistics costs.
• Maximizing our artists’ public exposure and press coverage by working with strategic media outlets, resulting in press coverage of our artists on US media such as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and Spin, and European media such as El Pais (Spain) and La Repubblica (Italy).
• Ensuring the biggest possible impact of every tour announcement, by working with presale partners such as AMEX, while timing the marketing and PR efforts to generate strong presales.
• Designing tour admats and producing commercials to advertise the concerts (portfolio available upon request).
• Coordinating the artists’ logistics, including a 90-member orchestra’s flight and accommodation from Europe to the US.