I love connecting people of varied skill sets, interests, cultures, or languages to create absolutely anything where the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts.
I'm an IT consultant at Cardinal Solutions, working in Business Analysis. On the side I'm a consultant for small business owners in lower income communities. I work in both Spanish and English and focus on marketing, advertising, business operations, and strategy.
She believed she could so she did.
My dream job to own a business incubator for women with educational, cultural, or language challenges that would otherwise hinder their ability to be a successful entrepreneur.
Trial Technologies, Inc.
Director of Operations/Project Manager
June 2009 — January 2014
- Direct management of a 7-member team in a fast-paced environment.
- Financial analysis to determine firm's market position, feasibility of potential projects/new services. Efforts contributed to a 20% revenue increase over 12 months.
- Client-facing and internal presentations on a variety of topics including: litigation technology, third party vendor relationships, and strategy planning.
- Representation of firm at the national level.
- Utilization of Microsoft Office tools.
- Project management and operations management. Focused on process improvement, quality control, goal setting, and implementation. Achieved 30% cost savings by modifying practice management standards.
University of Vermont
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration