July 2013 — Present
Austral Group is managed by MBA graduates who help universities and business schools integrate academic content with international travel.
International immersions should represent an opportunity for a hands-on, experiential learning experience in how to conduct business in emerging markets, learning from the executives and leaders who are shaping the business environment in Latin America.
• Collaborate with foreign universities and faculty members to deliver effective educational experiences in Brazil
• Developed 60 university programs in 3 years, in the form of study trip itineraries including company meetings, plant visits, entrepreneurship panels, academic seminars at local universities, and cultural experiences
• Orchestrate and deliver university programs in Brazil, overseeing the planning and execution of Austral programs in different destinations
• Engage in business discussions with foreign MBA students and Brazilian company executives to facilitate the learning experience
• Cultivate relationships with the local business community in different industries
• Supervision of all the logistics operations; travel risk management and contingency planning
• Financial management of programs; staff coordination
• Development of Experiential Learning opportunities across South America
• Development and implementation of corporate operations strategy with other senior managers
Worked with the following universities:
University of Georgia, University of Denver, University of Minnesota, UCLA, University of Virginia, University of Maryland, University of Washington, University of Arizona, Saint Joseph's University, Wharton School of Business/University of Pennsylvania, Columbia University, University of Colorado-Boulder, MIT/Sloan, Rutgers University, University of Florida, Dartmouth College/Tuck, Virginia Tech, University of Limerick, Simon Fraser University, Stellenbosch University, University of St. Gallen, among others.