Orange Business Services
Multinationals Account Manager
May 2011 — Present
Freemove Alliance brings together four leading mobile operators Orange, Telecom Italia, Deutsche Telekom and TeliaSonera. Under the Orange Business Services brand, Orange is also a leading provider of IT and communications services to multinational companies, with voice and data solutions extending to 220 countries and territories.
- Coordinate Freemove Alliance activities in Spain, working together with GAMs & BIDMs to develop action plans to ensure account strategies are executed upon.
- Work closely with the respective GAMs to deliver the global sales strategy locally.
- Responsible for the in country acquisition of Orange Business Services accounts and delivery of profitable, long term business of those accounts to Orange
- Evaluates customer preferences, pricing, product terms and conditions to ensure that client requirements are met; gather and analyse data regarding competitor pricing and products and ensure that Orange products and services fit customer requirements.
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities and leads which may come from meetings, clients, other sales force, vendors and others.
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including gross margin, cost to manage, cost to connect, net assets, turnover, operational cash flow and average revenue per user and account.
- Evaluates performance, risks in nominated accounts and revises plans where appropriate.
- Secure, manage and deepen the Orange customer relationship with the long term focus of expanding the overall footprint/ penetration and introduction of innovative products and services.
- Works collaboratively to provide direction on the service relationship for nominated accounts.
- Provide face leadership into the accounts on delivery of new propositions, products and services for the OBS unit.
- Inputs to decisions on new propositions, product mix and services for customers
Global customers acquisitions such Henkel, Sharp, Continental Automotive, Fluidra, ...