Sales Process Analyst
September 2015 — Present
Our Sales Operations Team helps the sales organization run effectively, efficiently and in support of business strategies and objectives.
- Provide consultative support to sales representatives on the sales process via email, telephone, and in-person.
- Educate sales representatives on processes, and best practices, to improve performance and release sales capacity to core sales activities.
- Build working relationships cross functionally that help resolve special requests from clients/sales representatives.
- Generate and analyze sales reports that provide insights into improvement opportunities for sales representatives and the wider sales operations function.
- Adapt to new business processes on a week to week basis.
- Drive performance and efficiency by educating sales representatives on sales processes and best practices to release sales capacity to core sales activities
- Work cross functionally to resolve special requests from clients and sales representatives
- Generate and analyze sales reports that provide valuable insights into improvement opportunities for sales representatives and the wider sales operations function
- Grow expertise in LinkedIn’s CRM and ERP systems
-Act as a key business partner to drive performance improvement by identifying and executing on operational enhancements to reduce friction in the pre and post sales processes.