September 2016 — Present
• Get the requirements from the sales/business development/account managers.
• Understanding requirements as per client needs.
• Check for available candidates in the internal database & various portals and reach out them to seek their interest.
• Utilize the vendor network to get suitable profiles for the requirement. Interacting with all the vendors and the recruiting agencies.
• Email campaign to a pool of vendors and candidates.
• Review the resumes thoroughly and short list suitable matches.
• Negotiating the pay rates with the consultant and Employers.
• Pre-screen the short listed candidates enquiring about the Project/Assignment, Skills, Requirement, Job Description, Company Profile, Location and Rates.
• Coordinate the interviews for the client selected candidates
• Coach and prepare candidates through the client interview process.
• To arrange the interview and to ensure the availability of the consultant for the same.
• To remain in touch regularly with the client, consultant, employer and the sales manager with the updates and development.
• Responsible for full cycle of recruitment and end to end recruitment and sourcing, screening.
• Worked on Contract, Contract to Hire.
• Maintaining the database of consultant and vendors.