InterMountain Reload, LLC
GENERAL MANAGER / CFO
December 2003 — April 2006
* Responsible for day to day administration of a railcar transloading company on Kansas City Southern and Burlington Northern rail lines.
* Selects and coordinates all operational, bonding, insurance, banking and leasing arrangements for a railcar loading and unloading operation.
* Provides all contract specific and corporate financial analysis; specific job cost accounting; fixed asset tracking and accounting, including depreciation analysis; cash flow forecasting, cash management and statistical analysis of daily operations of the business.
* Review and negotiation of all financial, legal, subcontractor and purchase order contracts, including compliance with contract set terms and conditions. Monitored terms of contract to take advantage of vendor offered discounts when cash flow warrants.
* Responsible for integrity of accounting policies and procedures. Insured monthly financial reporting for entire company was accurate.
* Instrumental in fundraising efforts for a subsidiary company involved in coal mining.
* Secured, coordinated and maintained compliance with covenants concerning financial arrangements with banks, bonding companies, credit and leasing companies.
* Administration and selection of all corporate benefits to include 401-K, Section 125, health insurance, and compliance with federal regulations relating to employment. Wrote corporate personnel policy to insure compliance with all federal regulations. Wrote and created specific policies to secure reductions in Workmen's Compensation rates.
* Insures compliance with all OSHA safety requirements for all jobsite locations. Wrote Corporate Safety Policy. Occupies "Safety Officer" designation on a company-wide basis.
* Wrote and maintained company wide business policy governing growth patterns, employment needs, projected equipment needs, resulting cash flow needs, etc.