Ford Motor Company
May 1995 — Present
1. Leading safety engineer developed the auto-industry first mass production all new all-aluminum body F150 with the only top pick from IIHS/consumer report and the five star safety rating
2. leader of supplier and in-house engineers developed methodology for EU2020 safety compliance
3. Leading engineer developed technology, patents and methods for new US NCAP.
4. Leading engineer develop the new light weight vehicle with all new design concept, structure and performances
5. 2000 Henry Ford Technology Award for developing the industry first safety cannopy system with extended curtain airbag, vehicle/occupant sensing, test & CAE method
5. Leaded the development of all new carbon fiber reinforced material CAE modeling method and process for crash safety simulation
7. More than 20 US & international patent awards in the area of light weight vehicle design, development, crash safety sensing, occupant protection restrain systems.