January 2014 — Present
Government Clients and Roles: Defense Logistics Agency
• Roles/Responsibilities: Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Audit Readiness (AR) Program Management Office (PMO) Status/Risk Reporting Point of Contact (POC), Deliverable Reporting POC for Audit Readiness Task Order, Alternate Internal Work Plan (IWP) Administrator, Primary Status/Risk Reporting POC and Deliverable Reporting POC for Financial Reconciliation and Reporting (FRR). Responsible for duties as primary Status/Risk Reporting and Deliverable Reporting POC.Responsible for consolidating the reporting input for 23 Team KPMG teams across the engagement and presenting the results to the KPMG DLA AR engagement leadership. The production of the actual report, the Bi-Weekly Status Report (B-WAR), involves the following tasks:
• Documenting Status Reporting Program Governance Structures and Processes
• Documenting,tracking and updating risks,issues and change requirements
• Updating program status and generating status reports leveraging tools, templates and processes
• Maintaining templates and process relevant to risk and issue management, contract change
management, milestone tracking and acceptance and status reporting
• Administration of the Mega Task Order Integrated Work Plan (IWP) using the firm’s Clarizen tool for the 23 teams
• Updating IWP tasks for Team KPMG teams based on changes in the DLA Integrated Master Schedule(IMS)
• Conducting training sessions for individual teams on how to better complete the B-WAR based on the requirements of their specific AR workflows
• Providing analysis of the reconciliation of the DLA IMS and the Mega Task Order IWP
• Facilitating documentation development, supporting presentation/briefing development, conducting research, coordinating action items, and providing general day-to-day support.
• Gathering, compiling, and summarizing information for PMs/DPMs/strategic team members, and drawing conclusions from the information to provide recommendations.