Customer Service Representative
June 2008 — Present
• Provide customer service with technical support and scheduling delivery, repair and set up for technicians on a daily basis.
• Create and maintain exceptional customer, employee and shareholder value in a demanding and challenging environment due to customer expectations and product technology.
• Respond to over 70 plus calls on a daily basis in a timely manner to provide technical product knowledge as well as address customer problems to their satisfaction resulting in revenue growth and customer loyalty.
• Responsible to customers, in the region to which I am assigned, to become familiar with their business needs and ensures that customers’ orders are managed with a high level of accuracy, customer service and follow through.
• Work well with other team members, sales and field service representatives on specific issues with customers through resolution of those issues.