United States Air Force
Human Resources Director
February 2016 — Present
• The principle adviser to the Chief Operating Officer directing 34 military and 44 government civilians.
• Trains and motivates personnel increasing efficiency and enhancing employee development.
• Manages the employee relations program and ensures compliance with federal labor laws.
• Analyzes job functions to ensure the department hires people with indispensable skillsets.
• Recruits high caliber talent to maximize human capital streamlining productivity.