Geo Resource Pvt. Ltd. Co.
National Sales Manager
February 2017 — Present
- Participate in the elaboration of the annual strategic business plan
- Develop dedicated action plans per partner and ensure timely implementation
- Prepare Sales Forecast per Area and plan orders
- Identify prospective clients/markets and assess business opportunities, expansion plans as well as new retail projects in all assigned markets.
- Reach the yearly budget by continuously monitoring account performance, tailoring strategies & action plans, leading to maximising retailers sales (focus on sell-out)
- Monitor stock level and collaborate with the Supply Chain to ensure optimization of weekly stock allocation
- Monitor each partner’s account under responsibility and ensure monthly turnover is achieved
- Establish a strong partnership relation with all assigned markets and develop communication with wholesaler and retailers
- Travel regularly to each market to control brand level stock, assortments, as well as visibility
- Organize and perform training sessions in order to enhance knowledge of sales teams on the brand, and on the products
- Prepare, coordinate and attend the participation of the brand to local events or exhibitions.
- Review bi-annually Key Customers Accounts
- Follow-up on payments and credit limit compliance
- Recommend, set up and follow incentives, target bonus and other promotion plan
- Implement and follow up of Merchandising and POS Material in collaboration with the Visual Merchandising Department
- Follow up Customer complaints and propose sustainable solutions
- Support to the booster implementation initiative
- Analysis of Stock and Sell-Out report from Retailers (SISO)
- Perform pricing benchmark and competition analysis quarterly
- Reports on request by Headquarters and local management