District Sales Coordinator
November 2012 — Present
- Developed multiple reports and analyses for provincial monthly sales performance reviews and weekly regional meetings, such as district contribution tree, district channel and brand breakout and industry analyses.
- Executed on-premise industry and competitive analysis for a +$1.5M project.
- Initiated an inventory tracking report for the Liquor Distribution Board that yielded an increase in true share for the first time in a year.
- Pioneered a warehousing project that reduced costs by over $50K per year whilst incrementing the productivity of the sales team.
- Created a provincial budget tracker to accurately increase efficiencies in spending and guarantee an on-budget expenditure with savings for the 2013 financial year.
- Worked directly with the financial manager to close the fiscal year and attain expense and budget regional targets for 2013.
- Achieved over 100% of the execution targets of beer towers, fridges, PODs and portable units in the Vancouver-Whistler district.
- Managed the relationship, suite and resource distribution for our biggest partners in British Columbia: Rogers Arena, BC Place, Vancouver Canucks, BC Lions, Whitecaps and Whistler-Blackcomb.