Morehouse School of Medicine
Compliance Training Coordinator
September 2011 — Present
As the Compliance Training Coordinator for Morehouse School of Medicine, my role is to design, develop, implement, and facilitate compliance related trainings. By focusing on the eight elements of an effective compliance program, i am able to address the educational needs for new and existing employees regarding the tools required to perform their jobs.
• Delivers training in a variety of formats and evaluate effectiveness for continual
• Manages the policy repository
• Assures training programs are in synch with the objectives and vision of the institution
• Develops and maintains tools and processes to communicate policies and procedures.
• Provides guidance and resolutions to operational and compliance risk problems.
Research training providers and technology companies to identify new training delivery methods.
• Leads/participates in various project work as a subject matter expert.
• Designs, develops and maintain the compliance training website.
• Consults with business groups on strategic compliance initiatives to reduce potential compliance