May 2017 — Present
- Follow-up shipment status and review pre-alert sent by origin country agent.
- Load all customer contacts and quotes into internal system.
- Issue sales invoices to customers.
- Coordinate any requirements of the client.
- Maintain permanent communication with customers and customs agencies regarding the cargo arrival, the original documents availability, the data in case it is necessary to correct the original information, when will be the delivery of their cargo.
- Maintain communication with shipping companies, Coloaders or airlines to request cargo status information.
- Presentation of operations and respective payments to shipping companies.
- Make entry to SDA and SIDEMAR.
- Inform customers of cargo status (when shipment arrives, in which ship, at what port, whether or not there is transhipment, delays in shipments).
- Coordinate Import cargo delivery with transporters and customers.