PSI Technologies Inc
August 2011 — Present
• Developing, custom management system to fit company needs. Utilizing cutting edge reporting tools and SQL database integration to insure company asset management and spending records are all easily tracked and recorded. Eliminate redundant work of fuel truck log reporting, timesheet keeping and purchase order, all the submitted forms can be imported into system directly using PDF, excel, or word file format.
• Developing cutting-edge pavement analysis software, "PSIPave3D" for computational mechanics analysis to predict mechanistic behavior of asphalt pavements.
• Worked on project for Saskatoon Ministry of Highways and Infrastructure to analyze the effects of 9-axle B-Train compared to 8-axle B-train truck configuration on different pavement structures.
• Worked on project for City Of Saskatoon to analyze several different pavement structures and evaluate its performance during freeze and thaw period.
• Worked on publication for Transportation Research Board 2013 Annual Meeting titled " Modeling the In Situ Performance of Culvert Joints in a Pavement Structure "