Passionate product person with progressive experience exceeding expectations. Deep background in software development and agile project management, who has a proven record of working collaboratively and diplomatically, able to navigate complex problems and bring solutions to bare. Community and peer mentor who inspire...
Purposed based role and organization. I am looking to find a way to change the world for the better; Giving my all to: community-based development projects, education and empowerment, economic development, sustainability and public health.
Help bring innovative solutions to life and the people involved to succeed. Lend strategic leadership so individuals and/or organizations can envision, create, incubate and launch innovative solutions.
August 2013 — Present
• Responsible for the competitive positioning of worker’s compensation benefits, including pharmacy benefits, clinical review and ancillary benefit management.
• Guides development of programs and experimentation with their outcomes to improve client learning.
• Collaborate with up to 10 product owners and respective teams of engineers to improve value to business customers.
• Generate, scope and prioritize product development and customer experience improvements based on data driven analytics.
Geographic Solutions, Inc.
June 2010 — August 2013
I learned about my passion for innovation and the boundless potential to improve lives through technology and connection.
• Led the inter agency integration of state agency systems including site redesigns and system upgrades.
• Managed multi million dollar contracts providing software implementation & account management for U.S. Workforce Agencies
Florida Metropolitan University
Tampa Bay WorkForce Alliance
Business Developent Manager
January 2009 — April 2010
• Managed team of 10 Business Development agents and support representatives to train and connect bay area business owners with job seekers at all levels of education and skills.
• Led 300% increase in employer-employee connections, placing 2,000 candidates in eight months.
• Oversaw a paid internship program that connected 48 at-risk youth with opportunities, with 32% converting to full-time placement at the end of the internship period.
• Exceeded goals: 31% over across all industry sectors and 43% over job postings overall
Fifth Third Bank
June 2007 — November 2008
• Human resource management including: trained administrative and recruitment staff; educated management in state and federal regulatory requirements.
• Oversaw new hire on-boarding and training of more than 110 entry, management and senior staff.
Recruiter and Benefits Administrator
June 2005 — August 2007
• Led benefits division programs such as open insurance enrollments, FMLA/ADA, annual audits, workman’s comp, COBRA and HIPPA.
• Conducted internal employee investigations, led corrective action meetings and conducted exit interviews.
• Planned and executed recruiting initiatives, synchronizing internal and external efforts to obtain and retain top talent.