Business Centre Coordinator
August 2014 — Present
• Provides excellent customer service by providing a friendly and genuine hospitality by exceeding guest expectation internally and externally.
• Handling guest complaints.
• Responds to client enquiries mainly on emails and telephone at the same time maximize the revenue by endorsing any promotions, products and services of the hotel.
• Oversee the production of gift certificates.
• Responsible for producing an outline of the boardroom event needs. This outline includes such details as food and drink, telecommunications and audio-visual needs.
• Performs pre-arrival for hotel guests, to answer guest enquiries and offer assistance to requests.
• In-charge of the courier process and mail organisation of the hotel.
• Basic reception skills.