February 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Software developer as Free lancer
Crédit Agricole Egypt is a subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole Group, a market leader in Universal Customer-Focused Banking in France and one of the largest banks worldwide.
• Supervised development of credit applications and monitored portfolio of individual unit.
• Analyzed clients requirements, managed all client communication and counseling for customers and prepared required documentation.
• Supervised allotted account portfolios and ensured excellent customer service; as well as assisted in minimizing of financial risk.
• Participated in sales planning initiatives and designed appropriate relationship plans to generate new business through out-marketing calls, promotions and presentations.
• Administered all work and ensured compliance to all guidelines, sales process and standards to ensure effective inspections.
• Provided excellent customer service, assisted to open new accounts for clients and maintained necessary documents for all operations.
• Maintained knowledge on all bank products, credit standards, services and trends and provided efficient customer services.
• Assisted relationship manager and portfolio manager in portfolio management and credit renewal packages.
• Participated in various business development calls with senior officials and developed efficient credit proposals and structured for same.
Mobinil is the leading Mobile service operator in Egypt with more than 30 million customers.
• Attraced potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Sold products and services by informing customers of deals and promotions.
• Reached out to customers and verified account information.
• Advised on company information and answered questions about warranties or terms of sale; as well as handled changes in policies or renewals.
• Recommended potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Installed and performed minor repairs to hardware, software and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
• Oversaw the daily performance of computer systems.
• Set up equipment for employee use, performed and/or ensured proper installaiton of cable, operating systems and appropriate software.
• Maintained record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken and installation activities.
• Read technical manuals, contacted users and conducted computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
• Communicated with staff, users and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
• Special projects as required.