A.M.S IT Analyst
August 2009 — Present
- Career strongly developed in the technical field, knowledge in Microsoft, Oracle, Sap, BO, CA core products.
- Management forncedores to meet the demands of outsourcing format.
- Management of contracts for the acquisition, modification and cancellation of new Suppliers.
- Management indicators, service and support to senior management.
- Management Baseline for all Administrative and Financial sistems AES Brazil.
- Solid knowledge of IT Governance.
- Project Management.
10 years experience in IT, Project Management, Suppliers and AMS
• Project Management, Procurement and Suppliers Crew.
• Excellent technical knowledge.
• Analysis, Strategic and Systemic vision, easy to learn, teamwork, committed and flexible to travel.
Project management in small and medium sized SharePoint, managing vendor contracts, baseline and on demand for any company to WEB systems.
Responsible for all support new Legacy enterprise systems and WEB. AMS team member, always focusing on the reduction of service team, contract values and optimization of the support service for the entire company.
- Significant reduction in CIO's IT budget for AMS and IT support costs.
- Licenses for software / Tools to be shared to minimize cost.
- Productivity with fewer resources.
- Consistency of practices
- Round the Clock Support
- Coordination of transactions intra-group