SouthWest Collegiate Institute for the Deaf
Coordinator of Residence Education
November 2012 — Present
• Develop strong residential communities.
• Form relationships with individual students.
• Coach and supervise Resident Assistants.
• Lead residence operations in a way that creates and maintains a positive, intercultural, learner-centered community.
• Promote, encourage, and reward student learning, academic success, and co-curricular participation.
• Foster an atmosphere of respect for individual differences and community values.
• Advice and support student groups.
• Responsibilities include recommending and implementing activities related to the recruitment of qualified Resident Assistants and Assistant Coordinator of Residence Education.
• Administering the job posting process.
• Overseeing the selection, interview, and hiring processes send to Human Resource Supervisor.