Deluxe Media Inc. f/k/a Deluxe Digital Studios, Inc.
February 2016 — Present
Digital Assets Scheduler, Subtitling & Localization
Selected for new position to develop and implement streamlined process to improve business productivity through workflow transformation.
• Created and implemented new process for digital asset creation and tracking, increasing on-time asset delivery by 25%
• Created tracking and assignment system to ensure efficient workflow for team of 10 schedulers which allows for real-time progress reports for all assets
• Trained Client Services Team of over 100 in new procedures and provide ongoing support, as needed
• Interview key stakeholders to map process and identify opportunities for improvement
• Partner across departments and levels, as project leader, to improve communication, ensure buy-in and build relationships to execute new workflow procedures
• Gather and analyze data to ensure continuous improvement and support internal customers and major studios including Universal, Paramount and Fox
• Collaborate with the Operational Integration team to ensure timely and accurate deployment of testing, documentation and training for new and updated workflows
• Design and deploy efficient production scheduling processes, technical aids and other time saving practices to decrease redundancies
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for pipeline procedures, answering all customer inquiries and approving proposed changes to workflow