Red Wheel Weiser Conari
December 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Marketing Associate at Red Wheel Weiser Conari
Natural light portrait photographer specializing in family, children, newborn, and engagement photography. My style is candid and photojournalistic. I aim to capture the real moments, not the 'pose and snap' moments.
-Edit and adjust all photos through Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop CS6
-Manage invoices and payments through Apple iPad
-Provide clients with edited images via a private online gallery and CD
-Manage website and blog via Wordpress based website
-Utilize Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for Marketing; monitor via Hootsuite
Mass Licensed and Certified Riding Instructor. Specializes in Beginner students
- Create marketing materials (advertisements, branch handouts, flyers)
- Manage the Bank's social media including monitoring and creating copy
- Research, write and distribute Bank-wide press releases to all media
- Coordinate and provide marketing items for all Bank-sponsored community events such as golf tournaments and branch-related events
- Edit and create content for the website
- Organize the Bank's Lobby for the Arts program with assistance of each market, in which I create the reception flyer, press release and e-mail invitation
- Provide ongoing support to the Retail Banking, Residential and Commercial Lending departments and assist them with any needs they may have such as events, handouts, flyers, or any additional marketing needs.
- Planning of Bank events including the annual Our Community, Your E-Vote program execution of the check presentation reception, staff events for Retail including an Oscars themed awards night and have been involved with numerous community centered events including the St. Patrick's Day Annual Link House Luncheon, Amesbury and Exeter Holiday Parades, Amesbury Relay for Life and the Jeanne Geiger Crisis Center Walk Against Violence.
-Assisted the marketing department with daily and weekly tasks including (but not limited too) posting to and maintaining social media, scrubbing leads from weekly lead generation programs, and creating weekly news round-up for the Marketing department. Additional tasks delegated as deemed necessary
-In my three social media classes, I created a proposal and a strategy for Kiva (as a theoretical project).
-Arranged interviews for potential job candidates for all departments
-Managed and maintained the front desk including greeting visitors, creating employee desk signs and New Hire Name Tags in Adobe Illustrator, answer phones and appropriately direct calls, send and receive shipments via UPS and FedEx, manage office supplies and kitchen inventory and handled all mail and delivered appropriately.
-Organize and maintain Non-Disclosure Agreement forms on the Kiva SharePoint site
-Chosen to be involved with the Ministry of Happiness which was responsible for event planning and charity drives
-Chosen to be a Kiva Buddy which was responsible for mentoring Kiva New Hires during and after the training week known as 'Orange Week'
-Began social media campaign using Facebook and Twitter and created and distributed monthly newsletters using Constant Contact.
-Played a key role in preparing the company for a nomination in the Celebration of Excellence award contest for 2010, as well as the Reader’s Choice Limo Service for North of Boston.
-Worked directly with the owner and assisted in all tasks including answering phones, taking reservations, dispatching chauffeurs, running credit cards and scheduling.
Answered and directed all incoming phone calls to the various departments, assisted in the marketing department with listing the company in various online directories and created project roadmaps using Omnigraffle, aided in various tasks throughout the company
Assisted with office work in preparation for training season and home games, created program inserts for home games, published player statistics and processed game night images for the website, transcribed player interviews from sound files into word documents.