Saudi Telecom Company
NOC Front Office Engineer
November 2011 — Present
• Responsible for analyzing, testing, isolating and repairing network and customer issues. This may include voice and/or data, IPTV and/or VoIP products and service and the associated CPE equipment.
• Performs proactive monitoring, configuration management and fault resolution of complex voice and data services. Performs Customer Advocate duties while maintaining a positive and professional manner at all times, during high stress situations. Takes calls and provides status from and to customers on a regular basis.
• Works in conjunction with internal and external to the company subcontractors to troubleshoot and resolve customer's issues. Performed the tasks of monitoring network performance by using standard management tools
• Maintains workload through a queue, detailing each ticket with notes of steps taken, test results and resolution data. . Works tickets of a routine complex basis and may request some support of others.
• Dispatch TT to the Field workforce and other maintenance support teams.
• Responsible to interface with other operators, 3rd party contractors and other service providers to ensure proper coordination and follow up on issues related to maintenance and operational activities.
• Provide recommendation and proper analysis on Trouble Tickets. Ensure all KPI/SLA meet.
• Provide procedures and proper O&M standards in handling equipments. Support in PAT for all new equipments.
• Responsible to update related to outages or services’ degradation is communicated to related teams/ management according to agreed escalation process in utilizing available tools like and not limited to e-mail, SMS and phone calls.