Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Hi there! I am a muralist, designer, and producer of visual arts and experiences based in Los Angeles. I have done everything from interiors, event, and production design, to art direction, installations, and murals. Hand lettering and signage is also a specific trade of mine which has found its way into most of the projects ...
• Created and produced an annual all-female comedy festival, showcasing over 400 of the leading female comedy performers, industry executives, and visual artists
• Lead the most recent rebrand and launch, doubling the number of participants and attendees from 2015 to 2016
• Brokered relationships to book talent, industry panelists, and sponsorships
• Organized 200+ shows, events and industry panels over the 3 day event at 4 different locations
• Developed festival branding and assisted in copywriting and marketing for social media and publications
• Acted as liaison between celebrity performers, festival participants, and on-site volunteers
• Featured in LA Weekly, TimeOut Chicago, The Comedy Bureau
• Sponsors and supporters include Sundance Institute, Hello Giggles, Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls, BuzzFeed, Funny or Die, Warner Brothers Digital, WifeyTV, and SoulCycle
• Worked directly with brands and photographers to develop design concepts and installations for photo shoots
• Designed, built, and painted custom props and backdrops, crafted DIY pieces, arranged florals and created all hand lettered pieces
• Organized purchases, locations, and specific props to create spaces, images, and scenes that reflected the client’s brand
• Clients include KCRW, Ryan Schude, Funny Women Fest, iO West Theater, TheEffortlessChic.com, Cracked.com, Cake Batter Comedy, AdoptTogether, and Tribe of Asher
• Hired to create original designs in typography, chalk art, logos, and modern calligraphy.
• Installed custom pieces for clients’ weddings, restaurants, small businesses and corporations, music videos, photo shoots, building interiors and exteriors, and private events
• Clients include TOMS, Tastemade, KCRW, Shinola, American Greetings, Alzheimer’s Association, Hygge & West, Angel City Brewery, Meals on Wheels, Heirloom LA, and AdoptTogether
• Workshop teacher at events for Artisanal LA, EventBrite, and LA Craft Collective
• Featured in the New York Times, West Hollywood Magazine, Business Insider Magazine, and Hygge & West
• Developed design aesthetic and organized installations for numerous events such as Forks & Vinyl dinners, weddings, and private parties
• Worked directly with clients to create a vision for specific events that met the intent of the celebration and brought an experience to those in attendance.
• Designed invitations, floral arrangements, place settings, photo booths, activities, and event scheduling
• Head designer of visual aesthetic and experience at Forks & Vinyl dinners, an intimate event that curates menus based on how a song tastes.
• Organized and installed all visual aspects of each dinner based on a specific theme, as well as created original art installations and thoughtful experiences for attendees
• Contributed to the most recent rebrand and acted as consultant in organizing a more focused social media presence and expanded marketing plan, successfully selling out the 4 most recent dinners