Downtown Welland BIA
December 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Public Relations Student
- provided exceptional customer service.
- worked quickly and efficiently under pressure.
- built rapport with customers over the phone.
- engaged in active listening to understand and resolve customer concerns.
- provided comprehensive explanations of complex material (Ontario Auto Insurance Policy).
- handled many duties simultaneously.
- utilized suggestive selling.
- responsible for opening and closing the store.
- worked as part of a team.
- inventory duties.
- cash handling/credit sales
- decor consultant.
- managed a sales team of approx. 20 people.
- understood and met company goals.
- responded to customer issues and grievances.
- hired and trained new staff.
- completed various administrative duties, such as scheduling and sales records.
- visual merchandising.
- worked in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- maintained inventory levels.
- managed a small staff.
- worked to time constraints.
- cash/credit sales.
- smart serve certified.