Sustainable Transportation Associate
December 2016 — Present
Promoting & facilitating the implementation of alternatives to driving alone to commuters & employers in San Mateo County through various TDM (Transportation Demand Management) strategies:
- Managing, improving & promoting a county wide Commuter Management Platform
- Conducting targeted email, social media, & community based social marketing
- Developing outreach materials including infographics, posters, ﬂyers, videos & presentations
- Engaging 1,500 commuters to avert 275 tons of emissions during a Commuter Challenge
- Assisting with the operations, expansion, and promotion of a first and last mile shuttle program
- Educating employers, city council members, local organizations & the general public about shared mobility commute options including bikeshare systems, dynamic carpool apps, and carsharing options during board meetings, trainings, and employer outreach events.
- Assisting in the negotiations & promotions of pilot programs to subsidize dynamic carpooling.
- Creating & implementing a countywide Guaranteed Ride Home program