Michael Morse, P.C.
June 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Attorney at Michael Morse, P.C.
• Review documents in preparation for pending class action, multi-party litigation.
• Catalog documents by content and Bate Stamp number to streamline review process for counsel.
• Participated in internal audit of vendor contracts to ensure all contracts were updated.
• Prepared client-ready memorandums on aspects real estate law including HUD regulations, land surveys, and title commitments, and deed restrictions.
• Reviewed documents for various business transactions including registering corporations with the State of Michigan and assisting in the preparation for real estate closings.
• Assisted students with time management, case briefing and outlining techniques.
• Met with students on a regular basis to discuss their progress in the course and plan test-taking strategies for mid-term and final exams.
• Completed multiple assignments including jurisdiction checks for pending lawsuits, reviewed motions, prepared bench memorandums.
• Observed sentencing hearings, scheduling conferences, and settlement conferences.
• Assigned various projects from multiple attorneys, including employee arbitration cases, reviewing third party and business associate contracts, drafting motions, and responding to subrogation claims from foreign jurisdictions.
• Researched and interpreted codified law, including the Michigan Public Health Code, ERISA, HIPAA, and COPPA to determine BCBSM’s duty or liability in various situations.
• Identified Data Breach issues and provided updates to Data Share agreements.
Promoted five respiratory care products and grew brand portfolio's market share by maintaining on-going relationships at all organizational levels. Ranked in top 25% of training class, and top 25% of sales force for launch products. Met or exceeded all performance assessment criteria for 120 day review. Over 100% to goal for primary and secondary products, Q4 2008.
Managed advertising and medical marketing sales initiatives for medical clients on WDMK Kiss-FM, WHTD FM, and WCHB AM. Built relationships with community-based health groups such as the American Heart Association, American Lung Association, Alzheimer’s Association, and American Red Cross to provide clients with partnerships that best advanced their business goals. 126% to goal in the first month of goal attainment; 123% to goal in April 2008; 161% to goal in May 2008.
Responsible for managing the catering sales goals and managerial staff of 25 stores in Michigan. Created and implemented training for team leaders on sales and marketing strategies. Achieved $1.39 million in sales YTD FY 2007. Exceeded FY 2007 sales plan by 9%; 21% above FY 2006 sales plan.
Managed sales plan of over 15,000 prescriptions per quarter. Promoted portfolio of six products to 150 targeted specialty physicians, relaying products' advantages over competition, features relative to individual physicians' treatment approach, and benefits relative to patients' optimal care.
Increased sales growth for territory by 23% and raised customer satisfaction while minimizing customer turnover. Ranked in top 20% of Commercial Sales Representatives in the country. Received numerous awards, including Detroit Branch Sales Representative of the Year and the Vice President's
Initiated research on automotive customer base to improve customer retention by requesting, reviewing, and charting trends from internal information queries. Developed and implemented a plan to increase location's sales by 15% over a 12-month period. Awarded the "A-Player" Vice President Award for the Great Lakes Region.