Dr Pepper Snapple Group
National Account Executive - Target: Warehouse Direct
May 2015 — Present
• Create value driven relationships with Target buyers across three categories: Multiserver juice, Fruit Cups/Snack, and Mixers/Premium beverage driving margin, profit and volume growth.
• Initiate line reviews with $ performance, Nielsen, and IRI data to drive DPSG total points of distribution growth within juice, sauce, and mixers.
• Drive total planning, initiating, driving, building and budgeting for Target Corp through 15MM cases/ $50MM in Sales $’s of Dr Pepper sister brands (Mott’s, Hawaiian Punch, Mr & Mrs T’s, IBC Root Beer, Stewarts, ReaLime/ReaLemon, Rose’s Grenadine/Lime Juice, Clamato & Yoo-Hoo)
• Lead all Warehouse Direct business to an aligned Joint Business Plan and delivering Margin, Sales $’s and Units across 3 buying categories through total 52-week plan.
• Exceed full year sales, revenue, and margin goals to AOP/KPI: +65k cases, +$3.0MM revenue and +$1.5MM of incremental margin contribution to DPSG.
• Lead brand innovations to Target that increased share and tie-in rates across portfolio; I.E. Sippy Cup/ Multiservice juice display/partnership supporting shopper mom/toddler first juice during 17wk program.
• Create and Implement brand initiatives/strategies that drove volume, profit and category share; YTD share +4.5%.
• Manage $5MM trade spend/accrual while maintaining/tracking investment/ROI to deliver FY balanced budgets.
• Collaborate with Category Management teams to develop brand strategies that drive frequency, share and tie-in rates.
• Develop Cross Functional package strategies to drive volume, margin and share within juice/apple sauce categories.
• Lead data analytics to Target with performance gaps and provided resolution strategies.