Strategic Marketing MBA Intern
June 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Formulate personalized fitness, nutrition, and sportsmanship guidance to student-athletes 10 - 18 years of age.
• Advise high school athletes on college recruiting and scholarship processes.
• Analyze market trends to determine growth potential, develop and implement marketing strategy to attract youth of various skill levels, and monitor individual progress via video analysis. Regularly receive extremely positive feedback from parents as their child improves academically, socially, and athletically.
• Oversaw rebranding efforts via website design, maintained social media content and authored newsletter.
• Researched client spectrum and advised product design team of feature improvements to meet client needs.
• Negotiated and facilitated partner relationships with to major clients such as Stanford Hospital, UCSF Medical Center, Google, and the San Jose Sharks.
• Global brand ambassador at elite, international competitions and high profile press engagements.
• Olympic Athlete. Event: Triple Jump. Represented the United States in 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing.
• Achieved a ranking of #10 in the World (2010)
• Achieved a ranking of #1 in United States 3 years in a row (2008, 2009, 2010)
Responsible assisting with practice and demonstrations. Counsel elite student-athletes on rigorous train regimens and time-management. Provide motivation and guidance through personal experience as a former Stanford athlete. Collaborate with team staff on recruiting efforts and promotion of the varsity track program.
• Developed a brand extension plan and social media sites for the launch of a home furnishing line
• Organized in-home celebrity clientele events and in-store monthly design classes
Coached 9th &10th grade girls. Developed fundamental skills and emphasized importance of teamwork and accountability.
Coached 4th & 5th grade girls, most of who had never played a sport before. Mentored and taught the values of teamwork, dedication, and overcoming difficulties. Encouraged them to have fun and apply these skills to schoolwork.