November 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Owner at Signal One, LLC
Helping small businesses (and campaigns) manage their marketing presences. Focusing on online marketing and development Signal One can also work with you to develop a stronger unified message across all mediums.
• Wrote national and microtargeted advertising plans for statewide campaigns and national organizations.
• Created a variety of search advertisements based on targeting and branding needs for statewide campaigns.
• Designed and deployed a number of banner advertisements for statewide campaigns and national organizations.
• Designed, wrote copy for, scheduled and deployed a variety of fundraising emails for statewide campaigns and national organizations.
• Converted Adobe Photoshop designs to fully functional websites on WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal and Blackbaud Sphere for statewide campaigns and national organizations.
• Developed social media outreach plans through landing pages and social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
• Used reporting a variety of reporting tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Facebook Insights to optimize advertising programs.
• Oversaw day-to-day operations of NRSC.org.
• Coordinated with vendors and coworkers on the redesign and deployment of NRSC.org
• Conducted blogger outreach to friendly bloggers in targeted states.
• Worked with the Communications Director and New Media Director to formulate fundraising and email acquisition projects.
• Wrote edited and formatted copy for email marketing and email communications campaigns.
• Used Google Analytics and email reporting software to report on and analyze website and email performance.
• Organized social media outreach on Facebook and Twitter.
Built and maintained MikeForChairman.com as part of then current Chairman of the RNC Mike Duncan's reelection campaign.
• Designed and created several HTML webpages based on established communications strategy and research documentation.
• Worked with the eCampaign team to develop engaging projects with the goal of releasing important information.
• Used Google Analytics to track the performance of GOP.com and 10 micro-sites.
• Used Facebook and Twitter as a means of communication to users outside of GOP.com.
• Worked with the then Deputy eCampaign Director on voter engagement strategy and feature list for the current design of GOP.com.
• Worked with traveling production crews to assemble, produce and disassemble stage productions.
• Assembled video production rigs for large-scale productions including concerts and sporting events.
• Worked during live events as video engineer adjusting color and iris for live camera shots during events.