Physicians Choice Home Health Care
November 2007 — October 2010
Physicians Choice HHC 11/07-Present
To serve as administrative facilitator for office functions, including but not limited to: providing technical assistance for computer users; providing central organization for files, equipment, storage; and assisting with other duties as assigned. Further information is available upon request.
• Send, receive, collect, correlate, and format satisfaction survey information and distribute accordingly.
• To maintain physician licensure files and update as necessary.
• Amass and assemble all "No-Go" information for reference and entry into the created database, as well as scanning and filing the information obtained.
• To obtain, review, store and make available physical and occupational therapy exercise diagrams and evaluation tools for patient usage.
• Train incoming staff on current procedures and best practices including direction of offsite employees using various methods of communication and training for both groups.
• Receive process & verify all referral information.
• To maintain OASIS Submission records.
• Ordered, received, distributed, and stored all medical and office supplies.
• To track and maintain $15,000 in portable medical testing equipment.
• Collected, logged, sent, tracked, received all physician orders, in excess of 400/month.
• To enter all clinician visits for billing and payroll purposes.
• Answer, greet, accept, respond, and forward all incoming visitors, correspondence, and packages.
• Educate clinical staff on utilization and care of specialized medical fluid collection devices.