Mycom North America
Field Technician 1
December 2012 — December 2013
-Installed Ericsson equipment- Mostly 6601s.
- Installed Raycap surge protectors. -
lug and land power to the PDUs or Powerbays.
- shelter civil work.
- outdoor cabinets (hotdog stands) and also Purcell.
- ran power to t45 cabinets as well on the outdoor units.
- install conduit and pipe.
- installed alarms to all of the equipment including sau unit
- punch a 66alarm block down.
-grounding all installed equipment to market specifications. Knowledge of using tools for installing Equiptment.
-installed dc converters and landed power to and from them.
-troubleshoot sites with AT&T war room in the wv and va markets.
-provide quality and time efficient work once I have the basic standards down for a project.
-work with excel on a daily basis, building excel worksheets, word documents, charts, inventory sheets.
-trained in PIM PRO PIM testing equipment, although I still need to be certified, and used kaelus equipment a time or two.
-- set azimuth on antennas with software provided from the company and built word files for documentation of this information correctly.
-installed polyphaser surge protectors for the gps antennas.
-installed Ericsson OVPs and power.
-hand make up positive stop and din connectors for coax cabling.
-construct 99% punch free sites according to current market specifications
- punch walks with Att.
- understand how the "flow" of the cabling should be routed, to equipment, outside, and through shelters.
-comprehend site drawings.
- ability to punch walk a site, and pick out anything not up to customers standard
- create mops
- knowledge of lacing techniques