Şok Marketler A.Ş
Stock Controller and Audit Executive
November 2013 — Present
Execute inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock
holding and maximizes stock system and paperwork accuracy. The role carries responsibility for working with purchasing, goods inwards and
dispatch to ensure necessary functions are carried out correctly controlling operational efficiencies in the various way.
- Develop the company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits, generating savings, rationalising inventory and maximizing available working capital.
- Manage and maintain the company’s material and stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations
- Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks
- Ensure that goods inward / stock control department is well organised and controlled to sufficiently support production and the goals of the business.
- Provide routine management information on inventory performance
i. Monitor and evaluate consumables usage & costs
ii. Monitor & evaluate material utilization and scrap
- Implement improvement processes and systems to reduce inventory, minimise costs and maximize working capital