Head of Italy Global Cross Business Services - Assistant Vice President
January 2009 — Present
• Granting the Local implementation of Global guidelines
• Focal point for Italy within the Global Cross Business Services Structure
• Retained organization on outsourced services to Deutsche Bank Operations International in India: reconciliation process of Italian accounts (nostro, depot, internal and intersystems)
• Interface activity on outsourced services between Deutsche Bank Operations International and Deutsche Bank S.p.A. (internal clients and GT).
• Support to Italian Deutsche Bank Branches, with strong focus on investigation and resolution account breaks.
• Relationship activity on Local and Foreign Agent banks for investigation and resolution breaks
• Neutral control on Deutsche Bank S.p.A. accounts and accounting processes : checks and control finalized to accounts substantiation and internal escalation process.
• Projects stakeholder for:
- identification of accounting impacts;
- accounts set up and reconciliation requirements definition as per standard and global procedures
- test planning involving local/global GT and Operations functions
• Supervision of Intra Group Guarantee process on behalf of Deutsche Bank Ag Milan Branch from issuing to accounting.
Additional Responsibility till December 2012
• Audit Confirmation
• Judicial & Research requests